Every month we send you 2x 250g of our rare coffee varietals that naturally contain low caffeine: Aramosa or Laurina. They taste absolutely delicious! Shipping is included.
Low-caffeine coffee plants are incredibly rare, because caffeine acts as a protection against coffee plant diseases. This makes Laurina and Aramosa varietals extremely hard to grow. Both naturally contain only 0.3-0.7% caffeine (regular Arabica coffee has up to 1.8%).
Our low-caffeine varietals are always roasted as omni roast so you can enjoy these coffees both on filter or espresso methods.
Signing up to this subscription has many advantages:
- we keep you stocked with delicious low-caffeine beans
- delivery to your door included
- price advantage compared to single orders from us
- you can skip a delivery or cancel at any time
You will receive monthly:
- 2 x 250g bags of our low caffeine beans: Aramosa or Laurina
- Beans contain only 0.3-0.7% caffeine and full flavours
- Shipped & Charged in the middle of every month
As part of our Subscriber Club, you have many advantages. We update you with a community newsletter 2x per month. Here we often give you first pre-ordering options for new coffees or products. We also run exclusives for our subscribers, such as workshops or our monthly draw of our Lucky Five that receive a surprise gift from us.