TRAINED BARISTA (M/D/W)
Our baristas are coming from all across the globe and they join our teams to work with some of the best coffees on the planet.
They all have a strong hospitality background and know what it means to receive great service - and to produce amazing coffees quickly so our customers can enjoy them without long waits.
We make it a strong point to share our farm stories and the background of our coffees, so our customers can learn and grow with us. We regard hospitality as a joy and we are at our best, when our customers do not notice the efforts we put it to deliver great service.
I love coffee!
- Trained and at least one year of experience as a Barista in Specialty Coffee.
- Strong hospitality skillset. You are used to work under pressure in a high pace café environment.
- Communicative, friendly and customer-oriented.
- Can upsell our beans, equipment and homemade food.
- Clean, fast, organized and understands the value of great shop appearance.
- Great workflow, multi-taskable and can produce quality drinks fast at peak times.
- Self-motivated, reliable and on time.
- Wants to progress, learn and share knowledge.
- Fluent in English. Speaking German is a plus.
- International team of coffee professionals.
- The best customers in Berlin. They love our coffee and how we value it.
- Professional equipment. Training program.
- Ten of the best coffee bars in Berlin. All individually designed at high level.
- Handsdown: The best coffee in town.
Free coffee drinks when at work :-)
Part-Time, 20-25 hours per week.
Workdays: 4-5 days, seven days per week (rotating schedule)
Holidays: as per law, after probation time (6 months)
Payment: per hour, payroll runs monthly
Term: 1 year. Extension possible.
Please note that you do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor any Visas.